Corporate video production has radically evolved over the past 10 years, and TVT Canada has been at the forefront of this evolution. We are constantly adding to and improving our workflow with the latest technologies to enhance our storytelling process.We believe in making a meaningful difference to our clients everyday. In addition to conceiving and producing video, we provide end-to-end video communication strategy, research and activation services helping you to achieve even more.
Our unique approach to producing effective engaging corporate video content begins with our vast knowledge and experience in marketing and branding. Our deep understanding of the position of a target audience, and our ability to connect with the viewer, provides for effective corporate video content. Whether the purpose of your corporate video production is internal or external, large or small, we have the experience and capability to make your venture a successful one.
We begin with research into your audience and an understanding of the information you need explained. We believe in forming collaborative partnerships, so we can take the time to understand you, your goals, and the people you’re speaking to:
- Set clear objectives & define success: We work with you on specific & achievable video objectives. This makes measuring your success simple and gives the project clear direction.
- Research audience & market: Good research is vital to any video project. We support your existing data with analysis into your target audience and what they care about.
- Decide core message: Together we construct a core message to drive action towards your goals that’s in line with your brand and engaging for your audience.
- Develop creative idea & interactive story: Using a blend of imagination and insight, we develop a creative concept for your video. Once the idea is fleshed out we build the narrative.
- Script & Storyboard: Next we write a video script that incorporates your message and story. We also help you visualise the finished piece through a storyboard.
- Film, animate, & edit: The production team handles filming. After that comes editing and animation work, where your story and creative idea are brought to life.
- Measure success: Once you’re completely happy, it’s time to distribute your video content. And we report on its success based on your original objectives.