TVT Canada offers Executive Training & Education video services that are designed to enhance your leadership skills, build your foundation in general management, and connect you to a global network of peers. Innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship are in the air that we breathe. Our Executive Training & Education video have enabled some of the world’s most influential organizations to drive revolutionary change, take advantage of opportunities, and master their toughest challenges through innovation.
Executive Training & Education videos are designed to address an organization’s specific challenges through rigorous concepts and frameworks and unique learning-in-action methodologies, creating a dynamic learning experience that leads to significant, real-world results. TVT Canada meets the various needs of all types of organizations, providing access to cutting-edge research and world-renowned leaders.
[inbound_forms id=”9452″ name=”Leads-production”]
We begin with research into your audience and an understanding of the information you need explained. We believe in forming collaborative partnerships, so we can take the time to understand you, your goals, and the people you’re speaking to:
- Set clear objectives & define success: We work with you on specific & achievable video objectives. This makes measuring your success simple and gives the project clear direction.
- Research audience & market: Good research is vital to any video project. We support your existing data with analysis into your target audience and what they care about.
- Decide core message: Together we construct a core message to drive action towards your goals that’s in line with your brand and engaging for your audience.
- Develop creative idea & interactive story: Using a blend of imagination and insight, we develop a creative concept for your video. Once the idea is fleshed out we build the narrative.
- Script & Storyboard: Next we write a video script that incorporates your message and story. We also help you visualise the finished piece through a storyboard.
- Film, animate, & edit: The production team handles filming. After that comes editing and animation work, where your story and creative idea are brought to life.
- Measure success: Once you’re completely happy, it’s time to distribute your video content. And we report on its success based on your original objectives.