Our deep understanding of complex legal issues, our years of experience producing world-class marketing and branding videos, and our ability to tell a compelling story, gives us an unmatched ability to reach judges and jurors both intellectually and emotionally.
The Video Toronto (TVT Canada) handles every legal videography assignment from the simple documenting of evidence to full-scale productions including concept development, script writing, storyboarding, production scheduling, casting, and editing. Whatever your legal video challenge, we will help you solve problems, develop a winning strategy, and get results.
[inbound_forms id=”9452″ name=”Leads-production”]
We begin with research into your audience and an understanding of the information you need explained. We believe in forming collaborative partnerships, so we can take the time to understand you, your goals, and the people you’re speaking to:
- Set clear objectives & define success: We work with you on specific & achievable video objectives. This makes measuring your success simple and gives the project clear direction.
- Research audience & market: Good research is vital to any video project. We support your existing data with analysis into your target audience and what they care about.
- Decide core message: Together we construct a core message to drive action towards your goals that’s in line with your brand and engaging for your audience.
- Develop creative idea & interactive story: Using a blend of imagination and insight, we develop a creative concept for your video. Once the idea is fleshed out we build the narrative.
- Script & Storyboard: Next we write a video script that incorporates your message and story. We also help you visualise the finished piece through a storyboard.
- Film, animate, & edit: The production team handles filming. After that comes editing and animation work, where your story and creative idea are brought to life.
- Measure success: Once you’re completely happy, it’s time to distribute your video content. And we report on its success based on your original objectives.