There is simply no greater tool for outreach and fundraising than nonprofit video production. In the interest of serving nonprofits nationally, The Video Toronto (TVT Canada) offers an array of video production services to tap into the emotional core of an organization’s mission. Remember, people want to know the stories of those that they are helping, and where their donation of funds, time, and advocacy are going.
Our directors work closely with our clients to showcase the passion that they feel for what they do, and those they serve. We do this by producing nonprofit videos that are not only aesthetically compelling, but that have a strong heart. If you have an upcoming nonprofit video production project and would like to chat to a member of our team, please call us today. Our crew regularly shoots and produces recruitment videos. We welcome the opportunity to help you with your video.
We begin with research into your audience and an understanding of the information you need explained. We believe in forming collaborative partnerships, so we can take the time to understand you, your goals, and the people you’re speaking to:
- Set clear objectives & define success: We work with you on specific & achievable video objectives. This makes measuring your success simple and gives the project clear direction.
- Research audience & market: Good research is vital to any video project. We support your existing data with analysis into your target audience and what they care about.
- Decide core message: Together we construct a core message to drive action towards your goals that’s in line with your brand and engaging for your audience.
- Develop creative idea & interactive story: Using a blend of imagination and insight, we develop a creative concept for your video. Once the idea is fleshed out we build the narrative.
- Script & Storyboard: Next we write a video script that incorporates your message and story. We also help you visualise the finished piece through a storyboard.
- Film, animate, & edit: The production team handles filming. After that comes editing and animation work, where your story and creative idea are brought to life.
- Measure success: Once you’re completely happy, it’s time to distribute your video content. And we report on its success based on your original objectives.