Making a successful recruitment video requires a combination of distinct disciplines: persuasive storytelling, editing, visual creativity, and music. The key is understanding how to best translate a client’s corporate culture and work environment into a cohesive and persuasive story. A story that gets prospective hires excited about the possibilities – and opportunities – that the company offers. Talent Recruitment remains one of the most challenging and important aspects of
Talent Recruitment remains one of the most challenging and important aspects of SMEs and large corporations. A well-produced recruitment video can offer ten times the impact of traditional recruitment marketing tactics. Making a great recruitment video is the key to ensuring success – and doing this requires a very specific set of skills. The Video Toronto (TVT Canada) weaves stories that immerse the viewer into a narrative about their role and future opportunities within the framework of clients unique culture and history.
We begin with research into your audience and an understanding of the information you need explained. We believe in forming collaborative partnerships, so we can take the time to understand you, your goals, and the people you’re speaking to:
- Set clear objectives & define success: We work with you on specific & achievable video objectives. This makes measuring your success simple and gives the project clear direction.
- Research audience & market: Good research is vital to any video project. We support your existing data with analysis into your target audience and what they care about.
- Decide core message: Together we construct a core message to drive action towards your goals that’s in line with your brand and engaging for your audience.
- Develop creative idea & interactive story: Using a blend of imagination and insight, we develop a creative concept for your video. Once the idea is fleshed out we build the narrative.
- Script & Storyboard: Next we write a video script that incorporates your message and story. We also help you visualise the finished piece through a storyboard.
- Film, animate, & edit: The production team handles filming. After that comes editing and animation work, where your story and creative idea are brought to life.
- Measure success: Once you’re completely happy, it’s time to distribute your video content. And we report on its success based on your original objectives.