Social media video is an increasingly effective video marketing strategy for brands to connect and engage with their audiences. We’ve been using YouTube marketing to help brands reach and engage their fans for over ten years, both organically and through paid advertising. But YouTube is now competing with video content on other social media networks, notably Facebook, Twitter and their associated video platforms, Instagram, Vine and Periscope.
The power of social video is that it helps your brand engage with your customer and puts them at the heart of the story. We know that video designed for social media must open with a strong hook to engage your audience and that you need to get the right video length for each social platform. Our team has managed many successful Social Media Video campaigns for a wide variety of brands across B2B and B2C sectors.
We begin with research into your audience and an understanding of the information you need explained. We believe in forming collaborative partnerships, so we can take the time to understand you, your goals, and the people you’re speaking to:
- Set clear objectives & define success: We work with you on specific & achievable video objectives. This makes measuring your success simple and gives the project clear direction.
- Research audience & market: Good research is vital to any video project. We support your existing data with analysis into your target audience and what they care about.
- Decide core message: Together we construct a core message to drive action towards your goals that’s in line with your brand and engaging for your audience.
- Develop creative idea & interactive story: Using a blend of imagination and insight, we develop a creative concept for your video. Once the idea is fleshed out we build the narrative.
- Script & Storyboard: Next we write a video script that incorporates your message and story. We also help you visualise the finished piece through a storyboard.
- Film, animate, & edit: The production team handles filming. After that comes editing and animation work, where your story and creative idea are brought to life.
- Measure success: Once you’re completely happy, it’s time to distribute your video content. And we report on its success based on your original objectives.