If you’ve ever Googled a how-to question, you already know the power video has with teaching you something more effectively than a block of text. Instructional Videos aren’t just booming in popularity—they’re also a primary format for learning.
Training & Instructional videos should educate, energize and motivate. The messaging in training videos needs to be clear, so we work closely with our clients to craft the most effective combination of images and instruction to deliver the best learning. Motion graphics are always key in reinforcing what is being heard in the voiceover.
A professionally produced training video will help new employees get off to a great start, they can educate existing employees, and instruct your consumers in the best ways to use your products. Our unique experience in corporate communications and feature film level post-production allows us to offer expertise in crafting an instructional based presentation for online and intranet providing a professional look for all budgets.
We begin with research into your audience and an understanding of the information you need explained. We believe in forming collaborative partnerships, so we can take the time to understand you, your goals, and the people you’re speaking to:
- Set clear objectives & define success: We work with you on specific & achievable video objectives. This makes measuring your success simple and gives the project clear direction.
- Research audience & market: Good research is vital to any video project. We support your existing data with analysis into your target audience and what they care about.
- Decide core message: Together we construct a core message to drive action towards your goals that’s in line with your brand and engaging for your audience.
- Develop creative idea & interactive story: Using a blend of imagination and insight, we develop a creative concept for your video. Once the idea is fleshed out we build the narrative.
- Script & Storyboard: Next we write a video script that incorporates your message and story. We also help you visualise the finished piece through a storyboard.
- Film, animate, & edit: The production team handles filming. After that comes editing and animation work, where your story and creative idea are brought to life.
- Measure success: Once you’re completely happy, it’s time to distribute your video content. And we report on its success based on your original objectives.